Chanel, Valentino, Balenciaga, Gucci, Chloe, Balmain, Louis Vuitton, Paco Rabanne, Loewe, Maison Margiela… there’s a reason why the who’s who of the style set can be found fluttering around the streets of France throughout the duration of Paris Fashion Week. With designers delivering a sartorial buffet that traversed everything from the wearable to the wacky, the runways were ablaze with individualism.
In what was perhaps a “real way” reflection of the runways, influencers and bloggers were also seen embracing their distinctive style – taking a more daring approach to outfits with bold suits, sheer florals, and even a puffer jacket.
Below, we round up our 10 favourite street style looks from Paris Fashion Week’s Spring/Summer 2019 collection shows.
1. Tezzamb’s Tessa Barton wearing Chloe.
2. The Haute Pursuit’s Vanessa Hong wearing Studio Nebo.
3. Happily Grey’s Mary Lawless Lee wearing DROMe from head-to-toe with a Jil Sander bag.
4. Annabel Pesant wearing a Zara skirt, Dior bag, and Fendi boots.
5. CaroDaur’s Caroline Daur wearing Miu Miu.
6. Pamallier’s Pamela Allier wearing Gucci.
8. Leonie Hanne wearing Dior.
9. Tamara‘s Tamara Kalinic wearing Dior, Damiani jewellery, and Balenciaga boots.
10. Nina Suess wearing Dior jacket, Nobi Talai top, Gucci trousers, Roger Vivier boots, and Anya Hindmarch bag.