Revlon Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Husskie (www.husskie.com).
2. Employees of Husskie or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter Husskie competitions.
4. Duration of competitions will vary at the discretion of the promoter. After a competition is closed, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competitions are as follows:
- One entry per person
- Entry must be within competition live dates
- To be eligible to win, entrants must successfully:
- Follow Husskie
- Follow Revlon
- Comment their go-to party look
- Tag their party squad
7. The Winner’s prize pack contains:
- 5 x ULTRA HD MATTE LIPCOLOR (METALLIC)
- 10 x STREET CHIC SUPER LUSTROUS LIPSTICKS
- 1 x MEGA MULTIPLIER MASCARA
- 9 x CRÈME EYE SHADOWS
10 runners up will receive:
- 1x CHLOE MORELLO Limited-Edition Sculpt + Highlight Contour Kit
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with the competitions.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Competitions are a game of skill and winners will be chosen by the Editor of the site.
12. The winner will be notified via Instagram on December 6, 2017.
13. The promoter will require the winner’s postal address details to have the prize pack couriered to them. The promoter is not responsible for any prizes that are lost in the mail and will not replace these.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.