50 Questions: Fast 50 with K is for Kani blogger Connie Cao
Joining the list of influencers that have turned their feed into a visual escape filled with inspiring travel destinations and beautiful lifestyle and fashion pieces, K is for Kani blogger Connie Cao is definitely one to watch out for in 2017.
Here, we grill Connie on everything from traveling to Namibia with Canon to working with the Discovery Channel to promote Taiwan Tourism.
1. Best beauty product of all time? ModelCo’s Fibre Lash
2. Five beauty products you can’t live without? Tinted lip balms, black eyeliner, mascara, eyebrow pencils and SPF foundation
3. Hair “done” or messy? Messy
4. Blondes or brunettes? Brunettes
5. Make-up or no make-up? Both!
6. Statement eye or statement lip? Statement eyes
7. Favourite fragrance? Gypsy Water
8. Fake tan or no tan? No tan
9. Favourite item of clothing? Lululemon’s jet crop… So comfy
10. Favourite fashion brand? For accessible fashion, I love Seed Heritage at the moment
11. Sneakers or heels? Sneakers
12. Dress or jeans? Dresses
13. Bikini or one piece? Bikini
14. Gym or exercising outdoors? Exercising outdoors!
15. Yoga or running? Yoga for sure
16. Healthy eating or treating yourself? Healthy eating, always feels better afterwards!
17. Can you cook? Yep, I especially love making sushi-related dishes
18. Favourite food? Sushi, hands down
19. Favourite drink? Coconut water, iced fruit tea, and aloe vera juice
20. Best place to eat out? Anywhere Japanese
21. Happiest moment? Every day
22. Saddest moment? I end up forgetting these!
23. Instagram or Snapchat? Instagram
24. Blog or YouTube? Blog, but love YouTube as well
25. iPhone or camera? Both!
26. Type of camera? Canon EOS 5d Mark IV
27. VSCO cam or Snapseed? Both are great for different things!
28. Facetune or untouched? Untouched
29. Shooting on-the-go or location scouting? Both, you never know what you might find spontaneously
30. Most exciting moment since being an influencer? Being able to travel to Namibia with Canon Australia – the most incredible experience and travel destination ever. Cannot recommend visiting Namibia enough
31. Most terrifying moment since being an influencer? Taking risks and venturing into an industry and career path I didn’t know anyone in
32. Best campaign you’ve ever worked on? Filming Fun Taiwan and working with Discovery Channel to promote Taiwan Tourism
33. The best gift you’ve ever received as an influencer? The gift of travel
34. Favourite film? Latest favourite – The Danish Girl
35. Favourite book? Latest favourite – The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up & Spark Joy – finished these in record time!
36. Favourite song? Anything by Lapsley
37. Favourite band? Can I say Lapsley again?!
38. Living in the city or living by the beach? By the beach, love being next to nature
39. Summer or winter? Summer, as long as there is air con available when needed!
40. Ocean or swimming pool? Swimming pool by the ocean. Ha
41. Favourite travel destination? I haven’t been yet, but I really want to say Japan. But out of all the places I’ve visited, I have loved Annecy in France. So undiscovered still, but trust me, it’s going to be the next big thing
42. Going out clubbing or quiet dinner with friends? Quiet dinner with friends
43. Partner or single? Partner!
44. Siblings? One sister
45. What city are you currently living in? Melbourne
46. Celebrity girl crush? Emma Watson
47. Celebrity boy crush? Can’t think of one currently!
48. Pets? None, but would love to adopt a dog one day when the time is right
49. Top five Instagram accounts to follow? @helloemilie @beautifuldestinations @doyoutravel @chloeting @jasminedowling
50. Favourite quote you live by? “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams” – Eleanor Roosevelt
Got any questions you want to know from top influencers? Drop a line in the comments below and we’ll take a look.
Main image: @kisforkani